Jinghua Zhang, Assistant Research Scientist
Jinghua is a Senior Staff Associate and Research Assistant in the Diabetes Research Program.
She was trained in Molecular and Cellular Biology in the Department of Microbiology at Columbia University.
Jinghua specializes in techniques which include molecular and cellular assays, genotyping, quantitative PCR, in situ hybridization, immunohistochemistry, and other biological and immunological analyses.
News & Highlights
- Translational Research in Diabetes and Obesity: Exciting Collaborations at NYULMC
- Ann Marie Schmidt MD and Ravi Ramasamy, PhD were awarded a Collaborative Interdisciplinary Team Science in NIDDK Research Areas (R24) grant from the NIH/NIDDK. <<more>>
Dr. Ramasamy has been granted tenure by the University. Effective July 1, 2014.
- Gurdip Daffu, PhD is the Diabetes Research Program Researcher of the Month
- On May 14, 2014, the Department of Medicine held its 13th Annual Research Day. Among the participants were several members of the Diabetes Research Program. <<more>>
- The Diabetes Research Program and NYU's Initiative in Data Science and Statistics were awarded a research grant from Independence Blue Cross. The goal of this collaboration is twofold; detect undiagnosed diabetes cases and predict potential cases of the disease. <<more>>
- Ann Marie Schmidt, MD and Ravi Ramasamy, PhD were awarded a grant from the NYU Abu Dhabi Institute. In collaboration with the NYU Abu Dhabi Public Health Research Institute, the project will examine the growing obesity and diabetes epidemic in Abu Dhabi.
- More News & Highlights